Cheesecake Labs is a software design and engineering partner that builds tech products.
With locations in California and Brazil, we have been building apps since 2013. We know the process and empower a multidisciplinary team of 60+ designers, engineers, and project managers to deliver delightful solutions.
If you’re an enthusiastic, talented, and resourceful cross-platform developer with the relevant skills & IT experience, let's talk about creating disruptive products, with an international and multidisciplinary team.
We offer full home office policy, health & dental care, career plan, meal allowance, Profit Share Program (PPLR), Gympass, flexible working time, English classes, additional benefits (home office setup refund, massage, yoga, nutritionist, parking lot, fuel assistance, psychotherapy, and education allowance), videogames, library, scooter, hoverboard, above-average salary, events and courses budget, and a unique work environment.
Cheesecake Labs continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding are done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff is working full remote from home. Our cool Florianópolis office will open in February 2021 for those who feel comfortable.
Some activities you would do on a typical day at Cheesecake Labs:
- Develop and maintain cross-platform applications (not only for Android and iOS but also for the Web)
- Interact with other teams and professionals, including other developers, designers, project managers, and stakeholders
- Write beautiful, readable, and scalable code
- Review-code of other developers
- Make sure the apps are free of critical issues
- Assist in the creation and implement mockups
- Understand the needs of our partners and come up with solutions for their problems
- Participate in Sprint Plannings and daily stand-up meetings
- Build estimates and plan roadmaps
- IoT can be in some cool projects
In order to succeed, you'll likely need the following skills:
- Experience with Flutter development
- Experience using REST and local persistence
- Knowledge about clean code, design patterns, and reactive programming
- Knowledge about Android’s and/or iOS's design guidelines
- Being self-taught
- Being up-to-date with the latest news and technologies about Android and/or iOS
- English proficiency
- Good communication skills, both verbal and writing skills
- Experience with Git
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace, support, and value diversity at our company for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at email@example.com.
Apply at https://cheesecake.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0uu9f/